Monday, October 31, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 25 - Boost up my meals

What to do today? Boost up my meal, and try out the 8 minutes abs workout or tougher abs.

Breakfast (9am): 3 egg whites, 2 crackers with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 banana milk shake (2 banana + ~220ml milk.
Lunch (12pm): Chicken porridge, 206g beef, tomatos, carrot, vegetables. This is how my lunch look like. 206g beef Asian style.

Snacks (1:30pm): 2 pieces of wholewheat bread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 glass of milk.

1 hour workout (3:30pm)

~40 mins on treadmill. Burned 261 calories, 4.34 km. Almost half of the 9km marathon I run for Japan Tsunami last time.
~5 mins rest
8 mins abs workout. It took me 16 mins to do this and it is incomplete.

8 Min Abs Workout

Foot2foot Crunch: 30 reps.
Alternating Curls: 30 reps.
Recovery: 30 secs
Push Through: 30 reps
4 Time Abs: 30 reps
Recovery: 30 secs
Arm Reaching Crunch: 30 reps
Leg Up Touch Crunch: 30 reps
Recovery: 30 secs
Cross Arm Crunch: 30 reps
Double Crunch: 30 reps

This 8 Min Abs Workout is from passion4profession.net

Dinner (5:30pm): Chicken porridge, 176g beef, tomato, carrot, vegetables, fish balls.
Pull-up (9:30pm): This is for fun, I really love to do this. 14, 10, 8, 7, total did 4 sets. Again, I am able to perform 1 more time now compared to 13 times I did in Day 17. I would really love to do it one time for at least 30.
Snacks (10pm): Banana milk shake.

Thought of the day
Today I boost up a little my meal. In total I had 382g beef and 50g of chicken. I did feel my body can actually take in more food.

How I look today?
This picture was taken at night after all meals. Left pic is stand lazily without reflects my muscle. Right is with a little reflects. Here is another picture taken when I reflects my muscle.
Keep Walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment