Saturday, October 8, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 1

Eating is far more important than workout, therefore here I put what I eat everyday and what I do everyday in order to get six packs abs and healthy body. For food, our body need 1.5 grams per pound of body weight and roughly 10 calories per pound of body weight. Fat? As least as possible or close to 0%.

How I look today:


What I eat today:
Breakfast (11am)
  1. 2 half-boiled eggs (Only egg white without yolk) - ~7g Protein, ~35 Calories, 6g carbohydrate, 4-5g Fat. Egg yolk has more fat and calories, that is the reason why I don't eat.
  2. 1 Glass ~100ml 0% fat milk. - 8g Protein, 0g Fat.
  3. 2 pieces wholewheat bread 50g + a little strawberry jam - 6g Protein, 2g Fat.
Conclusion: Breakfast is quite success for six packs challenge!. Total Protein = 21g.

Lunch (2pm)
  1. ~80g White rice - Yeah I know it is bad for six packs training... 4g Protein with some fat.
  2. 100g vegetables (cabbages, carrot, onion) fried with butter
  3. Tomyam soup - yes it is really lucky to stay in Thailand
  4. 80g of beef (fried) ~28g Protein - Frying is really bad and number 1 killer for abs, any idea what should I do to make the beef delicious with less oil other than grill? I would prefer an easy method without any major cook, I am a bad  cooker.
Conclusion: Lunch is too oily, high carbs from rice, and low in quality.

Snacks (3pm)
  • 1 glass of mix fruit juice. Conclusion: too much of sugar.
Snacks (4pm)
  • 1 glass of 0% milk. 8g of Protein.
Dinner (6:30pm)
  • Steak Salmon ~120g. Fry with a little butter, complete the meal with some salad and carrot. Total Protein intake ~30g.
What I do:
3:50pm: 26 times Pull up. 9, 8, 5, 4. This is to train the back muscle or most commonly known as V-shape or Ving. 9, 8, 5, and 4 is already my maximum or to-failure. I've started pull up 2 weeks ago, I am only able to do 3 times pull-up when I just started.
12 small grip pull up. 8, 4.
4:10pm: I did an exercise for abdominal, Reverse Crunch, 15 repetition x 4 sets. By the way, I feel this is useless because the abs will not shown with a layer of fat there! No one wants fake abs. Go quality!

Conclusion for today:
Total Protein: ~100g. As mentioned above, 1.5 grams per pound of body weight is needed. Base on my current weight 57kg (125 lbs), my body roughly need 184g of protein. What I eat in today is just 54% of total of what I need. I still feel stomach is fit after had all these food today. Should cut down oil and fat food. Eat more high and good protein food. It still a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment