Sunday, October 9, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 2

Last night I slept about 00:30am. I was planned to wake up 6:30am to go for swimming. I did wake up at 6:24am but the Devil has won, I turn off the phone alarm and continue to sleep until 8:30am. Nothing special but I've added 2g extra protein to my breakfast.

What I eat today:
Breakfast (8:40am)

  1. 2 half-boiled eggs (Only egg white without yolk) - ~7g Protein, ~35 Calories, 6g carbohydrate, 4-5g Fat. 
  2. 1 Glass ~100ml 0% fat milk. - 8g Protein, 0g Fat.
  3. 2 pieces wholewheat bread 50g + a little strawberry jam - 6g Protein, 2g Fat.
  4. 1 Banana. - ~2g Protein. Very healthy fruit.
Conclusion: Breakfast tends to be most important for every single day, therefore the first thing I did after wake up is to have BREAKFAST!!! All these food is quite good to challenge your six packs especially half-boiled eggs. It is controversial that raw egg is bad and cook egg is oily, so I choose to take half-boiled. Total Protein = 23g. I read it somewhere one best method to get 6 packs is to eat 6 meals a day. You can break all the big meals into smaller meals. Another thing I want to add on is "EAT SLOWER". I pretty enjoy my breakfast, it takes me around 30 minutes to chew in all the food mentioned above. So, my next meal I have extend to 12:30pm which is 3 hours from 9:30am.


Lunch (12:30pm)
  • One plate of fried rice (eggs, rice, Chinese sausages, onion, and vegetables...) OMG!!! Fried rice doesn't seems to be good for six packs training..........
Snacks (3pm)
  • I only take 1 glass of 0% milk. Suppose I should have an earlier snacks in between breakfast and lunch. But due to some other attraction, I din't eat.
Dinner (5pm)
  • About 100g of Dory fish. Steam it, added spaghetti sauce with vegetables. It is not too full after eat in, but it can last for ~ two hours.
Supper (7:30pm)
I went for swimming at 6:30pm, 600 meters, 10 reps. Swimming is one of the best exercise and it is really good to burn fat. I had a bowl of self-made mix soup. So, what I have in the mix soup?
  • 120g Tofu - 6g protein, 4.5g fat.
  • 20g Dory Fish
  • Lots of cabbages, carrots, mushroom, and a little crystal noodles.
  • 2 Bananas
Snacks (10:30)
Well, for a person who workout and swim, the fat burns faster. After 3 hours, you have to take in some food although many people said it is bad to eat food at night because normal people do not have much activities. I only took 1 glass of 0% milk. And sleep at 01:00am.

Any workout today?
Yes, just 30 times of pull up. Okay, don't get me wrong, the 30 was break into several times. My pull-up bar is just in front of my computers, it really attracts me to go and simply pull up for few times throughout the day. Can I reach 50 times pull-up? It seems like Guinness World Record for pull-up is 50 times in a minute. Do take note that pull-up and chin-up is different. Pull-up requires your chest to reach same level with the bar, it is more effective to build your latissimus muscle. Latissimus dorsi muscle is the piece of muscle that most men wants to form "V" shape. Indeed, latissimus dorsi means 'broadest muscle of the back' in Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment