Friday, October 21, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 14 - Success in anything all comes from the mind

"Success in anything all comes from the mind". When perform deadlift, your mind must send information to whole body that only muscle that need to work works. Same for some other exercises like lateral raise or abs crunch. Today I weigh myself again, 55.2kg same as Day 7, weird...

Breakfast (11am) - pretty same thing.
Lunch (2pm) - 150g of beef with oyster sauce and kale vegetables, serve with porridge in potato, mushroom, and some other vegetables.
Snacks (3pm) - 1 piece of wholewheat bread with 1 spoon of peanut butter (it is good fat for building body).
Snacks 2 (4pm) - 1 large banana, 1 piece of wholewheat bread with 1 spoon of peanut butter, 1 glass of soy milk.
Dinner (7:45pm) - 2 pcs of grill chicken drumstick. Roughly 85g each, 170g of chicken drumstick.
Dinner 2 (8:45pm) - 32g beef fried with mix vegetables in oyster sauce. 150g of Dori fish in porridge with prawn, vegetables, potatos.
Snacks (00:15am) - 1 glass of milk
I finished my last heavy meals on 9:15pm, it's kinda late therefore I sleep around 1:30pm. I am suppose after 4 hours all the food I consume is digested.

Today's workout:
No major workout. Only did push-up, pull-up, sit-up, and abs crunch. I achieve one time 12 reps pull-up today. 1 rep more than Day 10. Shit, 12 reps still pull-up like a girl!
Pull-up: 12, 8, 8, 6
Push-up: ~200 times throughout the day
Sit-up: As much as I can throughout the day
Chin-up: 12, 11, 7


Body changes over time (In 1 day):

Morning - just woke up without eat.
Picture taken at around 4:30pm. After taken breakfast, lunch, snacks, and snacks 2 mentioned above. Notice that the stomach grow (left and right look fatter). Some daily workout has been done too, that's why the body look slightly bigger. I've seen many celebrities do 10-20 times push-up for shooting to look for fit. Here I shoot is to see my own progress, need no cheat.
Night time, oh my gosh, the stomach come back every night after whole day of challenge. Why? I may have to change my meal plan. I should focus to eat more during lunch and snacks, and cut down meat for dinner.

Total food I eat today (roughly calculate):
2 large eggs - (6.3g protein, 72 calories, 4.7g fat) x 2
1 glass of soy milk - 7g protein, 90 calories, 4.5g fat
2 pcs wholewheat bread - 6g protein, 2g fat
150g beef - 37.5g protein, 6.5g fat
Snacks - wholewheat bread (3g protein, 1g fat), 1 tablespoon peanut butter (4.01g protein, 8.06g fat)
Snacks 2 - 1 glass of soy milk (7g protein, 90 calories, 4.5g fat), wholewheat bread (3g protein, 1g fat), 1 tablespoon peanut butter (4.01g protein, 8.06g fat), large banana (2g protein)
Grill chicken drumstick - (12.7g protein, 78 calories, 2.6g fat) x 2
Dinner 2 - 32g beef (8g protein, 1.38g fat), Dory fish (20.85g protein, 142.5 calories, 0.9g fat)
Milk - roughly 8g protein, 90 calories, 0 fat

Total nutrition I consume today (roughly/estimated/countable):
Total Protein  = 148.37g
Total Calories = N/A
Total Fat = 52.5g OMG!!!

This is jsut estimate, because when cook, cook with sunflower oil, and that has fat. Nutrition from vegetables and fruit is hardly calculate.

Thought of the day
Our body is one of the top 10 unsolved mystery in this world, it changes over time even just 1 day by look at the picture I posted above. Based on my meal plan, I'm still thinking I consume too much of fat, 52.5g countable fat into my body everyday, with those uncountable, it would be roughly 60-70g which is bad. If my calculation in Day 1 is correct, my body would need to consume 184g of protein everyday and I am close to that. Fish is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment