Friday, October 7, 2011

From fat to six packs

I started "From fat to six packs" is because I am having a fat stomach now and I would like to create a 60-day run to get rid of all my fat and turn it into six packs. This website will be used to record everything I did as a progress report, and also as a guide to anyone out there who would like to have six packs.

The first sentence I learnt was "Six packs is made from the kitchen, not from the gym". I strongly believe that and I've even moved from the place I stay (without kitchen) to a place with kitchen. I was told that as long as we keep our body fat below 10%, the six packs can be seen easily. Another words I heard from a friend who is currently 53kg but with low body fat and six packs, "It's all about diet, but diet is not eat less, diet is to eat the right thing and eat MORE!".

Today, I believe my body fat is staying around 16-17%, a round tummy. I am not born fat and my body is slim type, which is kinda ugly for a slim people to have a big belly. Do keep in mind that "Everyone has six packs abs, it just that all the fat block it from being seen. Once the fat lost, the packs will float up!". Here's some of my information:
Height: 169cm
Weight: 57kg
Waist:
Chest:
Arm: (Left), (Right)

I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment