Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 22 - Should focus more on abs

Had a good rest yesterday and today I am back to workout.

Breakfast (10am): 2 half-boiled eggs, 2 pieces wholewheat bread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 glass of Ovaltine.
Lunch (1pm): Soup noodle with meat balls, chicken meat, and vegetables.
Snacks (3pm): 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 piece wholewheat bread.

1 hour workout (4pm)

  • ~20 mins: Treadmill. Burned ~150 calories, 2.4 km.
  • ~5 mins: Take rest
  • ~10 mins: Bench Press - 170lbs (77.11kg): 15 x 3 sets, then 4 reps, and 5 reps. Unable to perform 15 x 4 sets.
  • ~10 mins: Flat Fly - 25lbs (11.33kg) each: 15 x 4 sets.
  • ~6 mins: Sit-up - 25 reps x 2 sets
  • ~10 mins: Reverse Crunch - 15 reps x 4 sets
I seems lost a little focus on my abs when I hit out the gym today. I should focus more on abs and lost fat (more cardio). The next I am going to do should be more cardio work, and put the priority workout for abdominal.

Dinner (6pm): 110g beef, broccoli, kale, carrot, fried in oyster sauce. 1 fried egg. A little rice. Here is my dinner today:
Snacks (8:30pm): A glass of milk

How I look today:
Nothing much special, it is still pretty the same as last few days. However, if I reflects my abs muscle it's gonna be look like this. Can slightly see the top 4 packs, very blur that type.
Thought of the day:
Keep going... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment