Thursday, October 13, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 6 - Massage

It is the 6th day and I still have lots of question in mind and in dilemma.
1. What should I REALL EAT if i want six pack?
2. What kind of six pack exercises that really helps?
3. How to get a six pack? Should I do more cardiovascular now? Because I still can see lots of fat in my body especially around my tummy, OMG! I think the answer is YES, YES you have to do lots of cardio to burn off unwanted fat.

I did check out some of the most famous and most fashionable (Yes, gym seems like a fashion nowadays) fitness center in Bangkok like California Wow, True Fitness, and some smaller scale fitness center. I found all of them have one same point, the sales are more to rob you than really give you a good consult. "Do you have credit card? You can use your card to pay and the fee will auto-debit from your card every month". No matter what kind of size the fitness center, all just the same. It makes me feel disgust and disappointed about fitness center. It is more like a fashion than a place where you can really train to what you want.

From what I observe, usually fitness center will have 1 floor is for cardiovascular. Fat people who just start to hit the gym will have to do lots of heavy cardio before they can actually start weight training. This is because with fat in your body, muscle hardly grow. The lower percentage of fat in your body, the better. And Bruce Lee is seems to be one of the few person who have nearly close to 0 fat in their body. That is the reason why he has "incredible abs".

I choose "From fat to six packs" for this blog is because I believe training should start from abs, not go into gym room, take as heavy as you can, get a big biceps and triceps, then show off. It is not fitness at all. I focus more on 6 pack abs because when you clearly see your abs and the definition, it means your body fat is less than ~11%. By the time, other part of your body should be lean and muscle will grow very fast if you continue with the right training to every part of your body.

Remember that first day I mentioned "Six packs is made from the kitchen, not from the gym"? What it really means I am still figuring out. What should I really eat? What is the food that I should eat more and what are those foods that I should cut off?


Breakfast (11pm) - Woke up late again today, have 2 eggs, 1 0% fat milk, and 1 white bread (White bread is bad, try wholewheat bread)
Lunch (1:15pm) - Rice (White rice mix with brown rice), 50g beef fried with vegetables in oyster sauce, tofu + potato soups, Salmon in chili sauce, and fried egg with vegetables.
Snacks (3pm) - 1 glass of milk and 2 bananas
Dinner (6pm) - Rice and 50g beef fried with vegetables in oyster sauce.


Workout for today
The squat I did in Day 4 is really killing me. I can still feel my Rectus Femoris and Vastus Lateralis in pain. May be I did my squat in wrong way, or possible that I haven't done any squat in years. Therefore, no workout for today but I went for full body oil massage. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment