Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 9 - Started six pack exercises

Today, I do see my stomach go down a little bit. Thus, i decided to start some six pack exercises. Diet can throw away your body fat but it won't give you incredible six pack abs. You will have to work out more in order to get more. Base on what Bruce Lee's wife said "He sit up forever!". Bruce Lee is someone emphasize on abdominals muscle very much because it is the core in our body, it is the most important muscle for us to move turn, punch, or even perform a side kick.

Breakfast (12:30pm) - Woke up too late today, only had 1 milk.
Lunch (1:30pm) - 50g beef fried with kale vegetables in oyster sauce (my favorite), lots of cucumber, potato, and a little brown rice.
Snacks (3pm) - 200g chicken breast without skin. Lean meat is the best. I actually prepared 220g of chicken bake in microwave but I couldn't finish. Remember I mentioned that every time after I eat straight away I feel my stomach grow and feel fit? The reason why is "eat way too much". We should keep the portion just good enough. The hardest part I feel is: "You have to eat a lot to let the body grow while you have to eat less to let the the fat go." Let's say your body needs 400g of beef a day, you can cut it into few times with small portion. For example, 200g for lunch, and 200g for dinner. That would be better. Do not chill in 500g one time, that is really bad.
Light Dinner (6:45pm) - Went into a Japanese restaurant and had a little white rice with Cawanmushi (Steam egg with crab meat, mushroom, and beansprout), and Saba fish.
Official Dinner (10pm) - I break my meals into 5 or more times possible, so I do not know what else to call it. I guess official dinner will be good for 80g beef with beansprout fried with oyster sauce, 1 fried egg, 2 bananas, 1 glass of home made soy milk. Home made soy milk is the most organic and good for our body. Usually soy milk or soya bean milk in package have too much sugar. One cup (245g) of soy milk roughly contains 100 calories, 7g protein, and 4g fat. It is very good to for body builder.


"Fruit is important" in building our body, we should eat fruit throughout the day. I had my dinner late, so I went to bed around 1:30am. it is about 3 hours 30 mins and all the food should be digested before I lye the fat body down.


So, what kind of six pack exercises I plan to do?
Sit-up - 20 x 4 sets
Reverse crunch - 15 x 4 sets
Deadlift (28kg with curl bar) - 10 x 4 sets

Thought of the day:
I "planned" to do all this but non-of the above was done due to something is up. 50 Push-up and 30 Pull-up is  what I did on daily basis as it is really fun and good to keep body blood circulate. Well, the hardest part of getting six packs or a fit body is where you need to work out and eat good at the same time. However, it often not so smooth in our life where some people need to work and ya boss won't let ya go to do a push-up in office. Today is the 9th day, although I din't feel much improvement, I feel satisfy. My mum used to told me, "Need no rush son, you know you will reach there one day, it just the matter of time, early or late doesn't really matter". It is like sailing and you know you will reach the land one day, early or late doesn't really matter. The thing I have in mind for today, "Work out in the right way and eat the right thing at the right time".

No comments:

Post a Comment