Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 11 - Don't cheat yourself

Don't cheat yourself when weighing. There is around ~500g-1kg differences when you weigh yourself in different way.
1. Weigh in the morning and weight in the night has a big difference.
2. Weigh with cloths, keys in pockets, wallets, jeans, coins... All are extra weight that is not from your body.
3. Weigh after you shit. No kidding, few hundreds g of weight will be loss after shit.
The best to weigh yourself is without any cloths, that is also the reason why many 5 stars hotel have the weigh machine in the bathroom.

My six pack meals today
Breakfast (9am) - 2 large half-boiled eggs (Many people do not know how to do half-boiled egg, next time ill share the steps here), 1 raisin bun, and 1 glass of soy milk.
Lunch (11:45am) - 50g fried chicken breast with garlic, lots of mix vegetables, Tomyam Sardin soup, and little brown rice.
Big Snacks (2:45pm) - 180g Beef (Chuck) marinated with home-made sauce, put in microwave, and eat with vegetables.
Small Snacks (3:30pm) - Banana milk shake
Burn fat (5:30pm) - Swim for 30 mins.
Late Dinner (8:30pm) - Fish noodles. 150g Dori fish, 2 meat balls, tomatos, lots of vegetables with egg noodles.
Supper snacks (10pm) - Soy milk.

Thought of the day
No workout for today. Weight and fat is losing every single day, did not weigh myself but I guess is around 54kg now. Should eat more and more quality food, least fat, and soon start to build the abs muscle. In case you wonder how my back look like now, here is the latest picture taken at night. This is the back that only able to do 10 times pull up. 40 times lesser than world record.
I have a thought in mind, why my back look stronger than my front look? I was thinking I should start do more workout on front body, chest is the main, then off course, abs. Yes I should focus more on chest, where I need bench press, push up, and dumbbell fly. Leave your comment here if you have any opinions. Much appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment