Sunday, October 23, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 16 - A day with no "Fry"

Today I try to cut out all the "fry" or "oil" today. This is because I want to test how my body change if all my meals are prepared without any oil, only "boil".

9:30am - Wakeup
Breakfast (10:30am): 2 large eggs, 1 glass soy milk, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon peanut butter with 2 pcs crackers.
Little workout as usual (11:30am)
In the morning, I don't feel my stomach grow big after breakfast. Therefore I think it may be a good time to train abs. Here is what I did:
Sit-up: 100 times
Reverse crunch: 50 times
Pull-up: 20 times - 12, 8. Can't go beyond 12 for now.
Plank: 30 secs
Incline push-up: 25

Lunch (2:00pm): 150g Dory fish, 120g tofu, half carrot, half tomato, 4 fish balls, lots of vegetables, and noodles. Put everything into pot and boil. Delicious? Awkward! Don't try this at home.
Snacks (3:30pm): A glass of milk.
Dinner (6pm): 2 grilled chicken drumstick and 1 chicken chest.
Swim (7:30pm): 1 hour swimming. 21 laps in my swimming pool. ~70m 1 laps. 1.4km.
Snacks (9pm): 1 banana, 1 milk = banana milk shake.

Thought of the day
I've took pictures of my body in three different time again, same as what I did in Day 14. Remember that I said I feel the stomach "full" even I waited 4 hours after dinner only go to bed? Since then I change my meal plan from Day 15 - no more heavy food after 6 or 7pm. I believe the stomach will not so "big" before you sleep. Here is some pictures of how my body change over the day, only 1 day.
First picture on left was taken early in the morning after breakfast. Notice that I can still barely see that my body is "flat". That's why I did a little abs exercise at 11:30pm. Second picture (middle) was taken around 7pm after all the chickens, fish, and lots of stuff has been put into the body. Third picture was taken after an hour swim. The stomach is still grow big after what I've eat and done in a day. Will this not going to happen when my abs already firm? I start wondering even body like this will feel the stomach full after eat?
Many hard work, effort, and time is needed in order to reach there.

No comments:

Post a Comment