Friday, October 14, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 7 - Understanding six pack abs

Understanding six pack abs is very important in order to get real good and incredible abs. If you don't understand six pack, how can you get six packs? You can't play football if you don't know what is football. When I woke up today, again I feel my stomach is totally flat, seems like weight loss a little more. I weigh myself today and it is 55.2kg, I loss 1.8kg since day 1. That is a good thing but the improvement is very small. As what I mentioned yesterday, I know that I should start to do more cardio work and then weight lifting.

Understanding six pack abs
Six pack abs is actually rectus abdominis muscle. What is rectus abdominis muscle? Well, you can read lots of information at Wikipedia. Need no further explain. What I wanna share is everyone has six pack abs, it just hide from a layer of fat. You will have to remove the fat then continue to train the abs with abs crunch, reverse crunch, and some other six pack exercises to make it more define.

Warm up!
Warm up is very important. People who walk into gym room and direct go for weight lifting deserve a big slap. That we call them "Gym Rats", which means people who will not success in gym. I warm up with 10 minutes run, burned 56 calories with 1 miles distance. The reading may be incorrect because it is just a reading from the machine.

Brunch (12pm)
Woke up late today, combined Breakfast and Lunch together, so called it Brunch. Have a little rice, vegetables, sausage, 1 egg, and 1 glass of milk. That's it.

Heavy Meal (3pm)
50g of Beef, vegetables, ~50g of Salmon, and a little rice. Not sure if this is really call "Heavy". I know my body need to eat MORE, and more on quality. If my weight loss but no muscle grow, my body will become a slim guy, not fit!

Snacks (4pm) - Suppose I should do a banana milk shake but my blender gone. So I eat 1 banana and 1 glass of milk.

Dinner (7pm) - Sardin fish, rice, Tomyam chicken (lean chicken breast) with potato. Everything is boiled which I think it is good.

Thought of the day:
I din't see much improvement on my body although just loss about 1.8kg. Although Rain's six packs isn't really so amazing, but his body is what many people sought-after. Here is his transformation for the movie "Ninja Assassin" which is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment