Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 5 - Weight loss

Weight loss a little today to 56.1. Not a big improvement but at least is something. Today's meal is not so well because of went outside whole day. My body need rest due to the squat I did yesterday make my lower body very tired. I met my sister today, she says to me "Eat healthy doesn't means your body will grow, it will only give you a healthy body." Which is pretty true, I don't really feel my body has any changes (to bigger or more fit).

Breakfast (11am)
2 Eggs, milk, 1 chicken sausage, and 1 banana.

Lunch (1pm)
Chicken rice, little rice, lots of boiled chicken without the skin. The skin is main killer and if you take in a lot, it just like pump in lots of fat to ya body.

Snacks (4pm)
Pork soup noodle. Very light meal.

Dinner (7pm)
Salmon fried rice, lots of vegetables, and Tom Yam soup.

Snacks (11pm)
Milk and 2 bananas.

Conclusion of the day: It is the fifth day, my body doesn't have much improvement. Every morning when I wake up, my stomach is flat. However, after go through all the meals, I see that the stomach is there. Is it because eat in lots of food? I started to think that what about people who have six packs? Do their packs look not so obvious when they eat in some food? I can see my own stomach has changes although I eat food with least fat possible. Still a lot more to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment