Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 10 - Keep track of what you did

Keep track of what you did is pretty important, that is the reason why I started this blog. Today is the 10th day, i have loss some fat, and it should be time to upload one picture. From the picture I did loss fat, but I did not gain any muscle. To be honest, base on what I did in the past 10 days, I did nothing to build muscle, so nothing to expect. I believe what I did in the past 10 days is great for people who want loss fat. I am only 57kg when I started this blog, I really pray for people who more than 100kg. But no worry my friend, every body can be transformed. 100+kg may just take longer and more efforts, that is. That is life.

How I look today?

How's it? It only 10 days! Obviously lots of fat were loss. Wakakaka. But I did not get fit. May be I should teach people loss fat rather than get a fit body, haha. See me 10 days ago here in case you did not see it:



Today's meal
Breakfast (11am) - 2 half-boiled large egg (6g protein, 5g fat, 71 calories in 1 large egg). There are many studies said that eat egg in the morning is the best. Lunch should be lesser and dinner is the least. 1 glass of 0% milk, 1 red bean bun, 1 banana.

Workout (1pm) - 1 hour workout.
You will only need 1 hour if you workout in the right way. Arnold Schwarzenegger said it before, 1 hour training. Here is what I did:
25 minutes Cardio with treadmill. Burned ~138 calories, run around 2.44 km. Reading from the machine.
10 mins: Deadlift - 28kg with curl bar. 10 x 4 sets. I feel my body can go more weight.
10 mins: Bench press - 140 lbs ~63.5kg. 10 x 4 sets. I used machine because temporary I don't have enough weight for dumbbell.
10 mins: Core muscle trainning - 25 lbs - 25 x 4 sets.
That is!

Lunch (2:30pm) - Chicken porridge, 50g of beef fried with tomato, cabbages, and 1 fried egg. Snacks after lunch, 2 bananas and 1 glass of soy milk.
Lunch 2 (4:30pm) - 120g of Beef (Chuck) with kale, tomato fried in oyster sauce and chicken porridge.
Pull-up (5:30pm) - Just for fun. 10 times, then 9 times, then 6 times.
Snacks (6pm) - Banana milk shake.
Dinner (7:30pm) - Tomyam soup noodle with chicken breast and vegetables.
Supper (10:30pm) - Feel hungry. Have a cup of Ovatine with a red-bean bun.


Eat a lot today and I've tried to break it into few smaller meals, however, at night feel my stomach huge again. OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment