Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 18 - Weight loss

Today, I weigh myself after breakfast, weight loss. I am now weighing 54.2kg. 1 kg less than Day 14 (4 days ago). I started to think, my fat loss, yes my weight will loss for sure. My weight should increase when my muscle weight increase. But now seems like there is 1-2kg of fat in my body. My body should weigh around 52-53kg with the minimum fat. It means 1 kg of muscle mass makes big different. What to do? Keep walking.

Slim people usually want to put on weight, but ordinary people do not know that weight can be simply put on by eating lots of food (fat food, junk food, and whatever food can be eaten). Let's compare both person who are 170cm. One is 57kg full with muscle mass weight and low body fat, another one is 75kg but all fat, which one you prefer? The person who is 75kg is just like holding 1 million Japanese yen, 57kg in muscle mass is having 1 million USD. What we want is quality, not quantity. Well, I may still keep on losing my weight for now. I believe it will stop at some point, a point where the % of fat is very less, possible less than 8% and from there, when my weight goes up, it means the muscle is building up, slowly and steady.

Breakfast (9:30am): 2 crackers with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 soy milk, 2 eggs.

30 mins Abs workout (11am):
Abs crunch: 25 x 3 sets.
Reverse crunch: 20 x 3 sets.
Core muscle crunch: 25 x 4 sets (both left and right with 14kg dumbbell)


Lunch (12:00pm): Rice with fried egg, fish (150g) + tofu (120g) and mix vegetables soup.
Lunch 2 (3:00pm): I ate pretty same thing with lunch. Both lunch + lunch 2 is what I suppose to eat in only 1 meal but I break it into two meals.
Snacks (4pm): 1 piece of wholewheat bread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
Workout (6pm): 1 Hour
20 mins on treadmill. Burned 130 Calories, 2.2km.
Bench Press x 5 sets: 15 (160lbs/72.5kg), 15 (160lbs/72.5kg), 10 (150lbs/68kg) x 3 sets
Flat Fly x 5 sets: 25 (11.33kg) - 15, 10, 10, 10, 15
Squat: 17kg 4 x 10 reps.
Dinner (8pm): Grilled Salmon salad with little rice and 50g of curry chicken.
Snacks (00:00am): 2 glass of milk.

Thought of the day
Day 14 and Day 16 I took some pictures and compare the body changes in one day from early morning to night. Today morning, I weigh myself at 54.2kg, 1 kg lesser than Day 14. Day 14 I weigh in the morning too, so the weight loss is real loss. However, at night I weigh myself again after the 8pm dinner, I'm weight at 55.5kg. This means the whole day I consumed 1.3kg of food, without any output. 1.3kg of food in stomach is what makes me feel the stomach "full" i guess.

Here is how I look in the morning after breakfast (54.2kg)
And this is how I look at night when the weight grow to 55.5kg
Keep going......

No comments:

Post a Comment