Thursday, November 24, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 50 - Chinese Medicine for six packs abs

Today, I tried out some kind of Chinese medicine which the master (Chinese doctor) said can strengthen the abs or core muscle. This is how the medicine or supplement looks like:
It consists of at least 10 types of different Chinese herbal and medicine. It looks like wood, skin from tree, and some other weird things that you may never seen before. I only able to recognize two things from the package. I put this package in and boil with spare rib for two hours, it comes out like this:
When I tried it during the cooking, it is very bitter, and I added some sugar. To be honest, I couldn't finish it, it is too ........... So? Don't try this at home boy! I am just trying different kind of things to strengthen my core muscle. OMG.

How I look like today:
Now, lets compare with Day 25:
Compare again with Day 16:

Thought of the day:

Day 16 and Day 25 has a little difference. It seems not much of differences within 25 days. There are 10 days I din't workout due to relocation, so nothing much to expect. No workout for me today. And I think I need to change my workout from 3-4 times a week to 5-6 times a week. This is because I feel I have extra energy every day and my body fat is still around 16-17%. I should eat more to gain more muscle weight and lose more fat to less than 10%. 1% fat and 1 kg muscle weight is really a lot of hard work. Keep walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment