Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 49 - Forearm workout

Remember what I focus, and I stayed focus. What I need to grow
chest (pectoralis), abs, forearm, and leg

What I need to grow I work on the part. My workout today:
20 mins treadmill
~10 mins. Flat Fly: 25lbs (11.33kg), 10 x 2 sets.
~10 mins. Bench Press: 170lbs (77.11kg) 15 x 4 sets. Able to complete it nicely. Try to go for 5th set with 180lbs but fail to do it.
~10 mins. Lateral Raise: 15lbs (6.8 kg). 10 x 2 sets. This is to target deltoid and lateral.
~10 mins workout on biceps and triceps (triceps extension).
~5 mins workout on forearm. Still couldn't find a good method to really work on my forearm.


Abs workout?
Yes I crunch throughout the day whenever I can. I found that abs aren't like other body part where you perform 4 sets of bench press, you have to rest long to perform another sets. Abs need no long rest and you can do any abs workout again. 8 mins abs workout works fine for me. I added planking, reverse crunch, and some core exercises to strengthen my core muscle.


Cardio?
Carrying a skipping rope somethings is hard, but I did skipping rope without skipping rope. I simply jump 200 to 300 times a day.


Thought of the day:
No workout or hard work you will never get the perfect abs. You can probably diet and let the body slim down to have a skinny body with invisible flat abs, but is that what you want?


Things getting better and better for me at Day 49 today although the progress is slow. It doesn't matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment