Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 56 - Back to business

I did not update this blog every day now as I have more and more work to do. My training did affect a little but it goes on.

What I did today:
10 mins treadmill
5 mins rest
10 mins Bench Press. Now I increase the weight to 180lbs (81.64 kg). Perform 15, 15, 15, and 10. The last set not able to complete.
5 mins Lateral Raise. 15lbs (6.8 kg). 10 x 2 sets.

10 mins Flat Fly. 25lbs. 15 x 2 sets and 7 for the last.
4 sets of abs crunch x 30 repetition.
Pull-up: Able to perform one time 18 times complete pull up. Still got 32 times to go.

What I eat?
Breakfast - 2 eggs white, 2 pcs of wholewheat bread with peanut butter.
Lunch - ~160g King Fish steam with Teow Chew style. Really Really delicious. King Fish is one very good fish for our health. Here is how King Fish look like:
I do have some other vegetables, potato as lunch.
Dinner (6:15pm) - 150g of beef with vegetables in oyster sauce.
Snacks - 2 pcs of wholewheat bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam, 1 glass of soy milk. I also had banana, papaya, tomato and some other fruits throughout the day.

That is for today, here is how I look now:


Thought of the day
It seems my body fat stays around 17% for quite some times since Day 20+. I may have to look at my meals, meal time, as well as my workout. I think the hardest part is you have to eat more while you have to eat less. More for the body muscle and less for the fat. Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment