Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 48 - Rest

Taking rest is important as muscle need time to rebuild. My body did has more changes. Remember I mentioned that early morning I woke up I feel the stomach is flat (without abs muscle) and at night it is round like a ball before? Now I don't feel that anymore. It proves that my method not to take any heavy food after 8pm is good if you sleep around midnight (after 4 hours). However, around 10pm I will have some milk or low calories food.

Well, today is a day I cheat myself and let my body know I can eat 2 egg tarts although baked things aren't good. I had 2 fried spring rolls too. It really doesn't matter, because life keep goes on no matter you gym or not, fit or not, with six packs or not. A little oily food doesn't kill your packs.

This is how I look now. Picture taken when I reflects my muscle.
This picture above is today and it should compare to the one I took in Day 25 (picture below).
Do notice the abs is a little bit more define, just vvvvvvvvery little.

And here is my back/latissimus. I am able to do 18 pull-up at one time now. Still got 32 more to reach 50.
I don't know when I will grow to what I want. At 48 day today, I've almost forgot where I am moving towards. Just like my mum said, "A sailor will reach the destination one day, it just a matter of time." Need no rush, nothing to rush too.

No comments:

Post a Comment