Thursday, November 17, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 43 - Time to focus more on abs

My measurement in Day 40 shows that my waist now is 29 to 30 inches. It is pretty standard. Here I would like to correct what I mentioned in Day 1"Six packs is made from the kitchen, not from the gym". Without workout on the abs, six packs won't grow at all. Food intake is just one major part, workout particularly on the abs is another part that couldn't overlook.

Now I crunch my abs every single day and do planking, it is easy and can be done everywhere - home, workplace, hotel, or on field. Pull-up still continue as hobby. Today, day 43, I am able to do one time 16 times perfect pull-up without any leg assist.

What I did today:
Pull-up: 16, 10, 6
Chin-up: 16, 6
Abs crunch: 8 min abs crunch and other exercises including abs plank, strengthen core muscle leg raise, reverse crunch.

My meals:
Breakfast (9:30am): 4 egg whites, 2 wholewheat bread, 1 glass of milk, and 1 banana.
Lunch (12:15pm): rice with pork in soup and pumpkin.
Snacks (3:15pm): Banana milk shake, mango, and apple.

This is my back/latissimus that only able to do a one time 16-time pull-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment