Monday, November 21, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 47 - Workout!

I do not have much time to update this blog lately, but my workout is keep on going. Basically, when I first started this blog, I count the quantity of food I eat, the protein weight, calories, fat, this and that. When most of the things has already in my mind, it has become daily practice. Everything go into mind automatically and no longer have to see. When I walked to supermarket or food store, my mind already knows what to eat. What borders me is only the price tag, good food usually expensive!

My training is on going with 8 mins abs workout, reverse crunch, sit-up, pull-up, push-up as well as 1 hour training in gym room (3-4 times a week). Here is what I did in 50 mins today.
~10 mins treadmill. I cut down cardio work because cardio can burn your fat, but not particularly on stomach fat. My stomach has no longer as big as Day 1 therefore it is time to workout on the abs to get six packs abs. Running, jumping or other cardio can only lose the fat but it will NEVER give you six packs.
~5 mins rest.
~10 mins. Flat Fly: 25lbs (11.33kg), 15 x 4 sets.
~10 mins. Bench Press: 170lbs (77.11kg) 10 x 4 sets. Still couldn't complete it perfectly.
~10 mins. Lateral Raise: 15lbs (6.8 kg). 10 x 4 sets. This is to target deltoid and lateral.
~2 mins. 10 times push-up.


That is just all the simple thing I did today. Food intake?
Breakfast: 4 egg white as usual, milk, banana.
Lunch: High quality beef imported from U.S, vegetables, white + brown rice, tofu soup.
Snacks: I made my own juice: Salad vegetables, apple, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and milk. All in blender. Result? It is not delicious at all.
Dinner: Beef with vegetables in oyster sauce, tuna fish, and rice.
Snacks: Just milk with papaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment