Thursday, November 24, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 51 - The challenge goes on

The six packs abs challenge goes on. I had a beef noodle at 12am midnight last night due to some extra work to do and sleep 3pm. The routine change a little but I tried to pull it back. Wake up at 12pm today. It is the latest in these 51 days.

First meal (12:15pm): 1 glass of milk, 1 banana, 2 pcs of wholewheat bread.
8 Mins abs workout (2:30pm): I did it better, however I still can't recover my abs in 30 seconds to perform another 2 sets of abs workout. Therefore it took me around 1-2 mins for recovery. Now I feel it doesn't hurt my abs at all and I find more information from Youtube, I found there are 8 mins abs workout level 2, level 3, and level 4. Which means, I still have to contribute many many sweat to reach my aim.

Here is 8 Mins abs workout level 2. Walau eh~~~~ (Malaysian and Singaporean expression)

No comments:

Post a Comment