Thursday, December 1, 2011

Six packs challenge: Day 59 - Change my workout time

I changed my workout time. The reason why is workout after 6pm is not ideal. From now on I tried not to workout late. This is because I can eat a lot before or after workout, and if workout at night, you have to eat a lot to repair the muscle but you can't eat a lot because it is night time and you going to bed soon.

Today's workout:
15 mins on treadmill
Bench Press - Today I decrease the weight to 170lbs but I did 2 sets x 20 reps. Try to confuse my muscle a little.
Squat (20kg), 7 times x 2 sets. My leg muscle is very weak.
Lateral Raise, 10lbs (decrease from 15lbs). 12 reps x 2 sets.

Eat
Breakfast - 4 super large egg white. 1 glass soy milk, 2 pcs of wholewheat bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam.
Lunch - 100+g beef with broccoli, potato.
Dinner - Seafood

I had lots of fruit throughout the day and I do not have any Snacks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment