Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 67 - Boost my meal

I did eat like a lady in the pass few ten days. Today, I decided to eat more, eat more, and EAT MORE. At least I have to put in 500g of meat or more in a day because my body is ectomorph as explain in day 63.

Here is what I had today:
First meal: 4 cooked egg white. 1 glass of 0% fat milk.
Second meal: 360g Chicken drumstick. Try my best to remove all the fat and grill it with tomato.
Third meal: ~350g of fish steamed with Chinese herbal serve with white rice.
Fourth meal: ~80g beef fried with oyster sauce and kale vegetables.

I believe if u put 1kg of food in your body, your weight will directly grow 1kg. That's why our body weight is fluctuate from time to time. In the morning my waist is 28.5 inches and at night it is 29.5 inches. 1 inch of food goes into my body today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment